12:28 04th Jun, 2013
Computex 2013: ASUS Showcases The Zenbook Infinity Ultrabook | TechTree.com
Computex 2013: ASUS Showcases The Zenbook Infinity Ultrabook
Comes with A Gorilla Glass 3 lid, a slim design, and is expected to offer better battery backup.
After the Intel Haswell 4th generation Core processors, and various devices running this platform, has Asus' Zenbook Infinity Ultrabook has broken cover at Computex 2013. It is said to be the world's first Ultrabook featuring a Gorilla Glass 3 lid. The ultrabook boasts of a 13.3" touch screen and packs in the latest Intel Haswell processor and a backlit keyboard. as well. Other technical details of the 15.5 mm thick high-end ultrabook haven't been revealed yet. But Asus does say that the device is 14% slimmer than its previous Zenbooks.
The Zenbook Infinity is slated to launch by Q3 of 2013, and detailed specifications along with pricing information will be made available later in the year. Considering that high-end ultrabooks have been priced well beyond the Rs 75K mark, we don't expected the Asus Zenbook Infinity to be priced any lesser than Rs 1,00,000.
image of a previous generation ASUS Zenbook
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals