14:34 13th May, 2013
Notion Ink's Adam II Debuts At The National Technology Awards
Tablet will ship with two screens, dual-core processor and dual cameras for Rs 12,000.
It's been a well over a year since we heard about Notion Ink's Adam II slate, and this time it seems to be on its way. A press release on engadget.com shows a smaller secondary display on the spine of the tablet, which has been designed like a book, and displays notification in realtime, without the need to unlock the device's screen. The tablet is expected to ship with Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean). The 10.1" tablet will be powered by a dual-core 1.5 GHz processor. Other features include SIM card slot, microSD card, and micro-HDMI out port. The tablet will retail for Rs 12,000. NextBigWhat reports that it will be available from June this year. But nothing is official yet. Let's hope this one sees the light of day before getting obsolete. Listed below are its known specs:
- Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean), Google Play support.
- 10.1" IPS screen with pixel dimensions of 1280x800.
- STN secondary display (100x5x2), to "display contextual data and notifications".
- 1.5 GHz dual-core processor ARM Cortex A9 CPU
- SIM card slot, microSD card support up to 32 GB.
- micro HDMI out port, USB 2.0 OTG, 3.5mm audio jack.
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth.
- 2 megapixel front and rear cameras.
- 6000 mAh battery with claimed battery life of 10 hours.
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-
- ADCOM Launches “Vision” - LED Headphones for Ultimate Gamers
- LAVA Launches Z71 with Dedicated Google Assistant Key
- Detel launches Amaze – Truly Wireless Bluetooth Speaker in India
- Airtel Wi-Fi Calling’ crosses One million users
- Fujifilm India unfold its innovation prowess by showcasing Photo Imaging Product Portfolio at CEIF 2020
- DOLBY RAISES THE BAR FOR IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCES AT CES 2020