17:05 10th Apr, 2013
HTC One X, One X+ Get Heavy Price Cuts
The devices have started selling at new price tags.
After the HTC One was assigned a price tag of Rs 42,900, two of HTC's older smartphones have received a cut in prices - the HTC One X and One X+. According to an AndroidOS report that says online retailers have slashed the price tag on both handsets, the HTC One X 16GB variant now sells at Rs 25,990 (previously Rs 32,000), and the HTC One X+ is priced at Rs 29,500 (previously Rs 39,000).
When we checked e-commerce site Snapdeal, the price of HTC One X (16GB variant) was indeed reduced to Rs 26,249 as against its earlier price tag of Rs 39,999. The HTC One X+ was selling at a price of Rs 29,999 marking a 24% cut upon its original price of Rs 39,500.
These are certainly large price cuts, could HTC now expect a marginal rise in market share in India? For starters, more retailers may want to stock these HTC phones, considering these models weren't available even to those who did want to buy them. This move may now help accommodate the new flagship release, the HTC One.
Also Read: HTC One X To Get Android 4.2.2 Soon, With HTC Sense 5 UI
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband
- Skullcandy Launches Noise Reduction Earbuds at RS. 7999
- Zebronics launches TWS earphone “Zeb-Sound Bomb”
- HiFuture launches the longest battery true wireless earbuds in India
- Digisol Launches Smart Switch for Smart Cities
- Airtel announces Revised Tariffs for Mobile customers
- Portronics launches iLUMI, an LED lamp with inbuilt Bluetooth Speaker
- Toreto launches its Remix Series of “USB Wall Charger” with Built-in Bluetooth Speaker
- Launching FINGERS LivMusic Wireless Neckband - Live, Breathe and Absorb Music Non-Stop!
- Techno Launches New Smartphone at Rs.8499