17:05 10th Apr, 2013
HTC One X, One X+ Get Heavy Price Cuts
The devices have started selling at new price tags.
After the HTC One was assigned a price tag of Rs 42,900, two of HTC's older smartphones have received a cut in prices - the HTC One X and One X+. According to an AndroidOS report that says online retailers have slashed the price tag on both handsets, the HTC One X 16GB variant now sells at Rs 25,990 (previously Rs 32,000), and the HTC One X+ is priced at Rs 29,500 (previously Rs 39,000).
When we checked e-commerce site Snapdeal, the price of HTC One X (16GB variant) was indeed reduced to Rs 26,249 as against its earlier price tag of Rs 39,999. The HTC One X+ was selling at a price of Rs 29,999 marking a 24% cut upon its original price of Rs 39,500.
These are certainly large price cuts, could HTC now expect a marginal rise in market share in India? For starters, more retailers may want to stock these HTC phones, considering these models weren't available even to those who did want to buy them. This move may now help accommodate the new flagship release, the HTC One.
Also Read: HTC One X To Get Android 4.2.2 Soon, With HTC Sense 5 UI
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance