12:03 05th Apr, 2013
Max Payne 3 For Consoles Gets A Price Cut In India
The game's cost has been slashed by 33% to 60%; same cannot be said for the PC version yet.
Max Payne 3, the acclaimed third-person shooter video game, has just become more affordable in India if you are a console gamer. The game published by Rockstar is now being sold for Rs 999 by E-xpress Interactive Software for PS3 and Xbox360 consoles as against its launch price of Rs 1499 and Rs 2499 respectively until now. There is no news about any price cut for the PC version though.
The game is the third installment in the highly successful series, which began in with a New York City police officer Max Payne, going all out on a revenge mission to avenge the death of his wife and child. It was noted for its unique gameplay style, incorporating graphic novel panels with background narration in place of cutscenes; giving it a neo-noir look. We hope that PC gamers will not be left out in the lurch and the price cut will soon be made available for this popular platform as well. Fingers crossed!
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance