00:46 01st Oct, 2012
Jabra Launches EasyGo Bluetooth Headset
For those who cannot do with just one mobile phone.
Jabra has announced the launch of the EasyGo Bluetooth headset, which is capable of pairing with two mobile devices at the same time. Available in red and white, the EasyGo weighs just 80 grammes. The accessory comes with an extra ear gel pad that moulds itself according to the ear size. It boasts of Jabra's Voice Guidance technology, which provides an audible warning when the headset is low on charge or has been disconnected from the smartphone.
Large icons on the EasyGo make it easier to determine the battery level and connectivity status. A slider switch has also been provided to manually turn off the gizmo and to extend its usage. The use of a Digital Signal Processor (DSP) ensures noise and echo reduction for clarity of communication. It even features automatic volume adjustment to prevent audio levels from changing too much, thus protecting the wearer's ears. The Jabra EasyGo Bluetooth headset is available at Rs 2200 and carries a a one-year warranty.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance