16:57 15th Oct, 2012
Motorola Intros RAZR In India
Stylish thin phone will be the company's new flagship product.
Motorola seems to be one of the quietest mobile phone manufacturers when it comes to product launches these days. It's also a well-known fact that this company has usually launched mobile phones with revolutionary designs and form factors, such as a handset with a swivelling display. Its latest flagship product, the RAZR XT910, boasts of a curvaceous but strong Kevlar body with a glass face, stylized with aluminium accents. It sports a 4.3" Super AMOLED display protected by Corning Gorilla Glass.
Powered by a dual-core 1.2 GHz processor with 1 GB RAM, this Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) phone comes pre-loaded with the MotoCast app, which lets you stream or download content from your PC straight to the device. You can also access the Android Market for loads of free and paid apps to enhance productivity and usability. The multimedia aspect features support for many popular audio and video formats, including 1080p, while a micro-HDMI port lets you hook it up to a HDTV. The phone also supports streaming audio and video and has an inbuilt internet radio app. Finally, the front-facing camera is capable of 720p video capture, while the rear snapper can achieve 1080p at 30 fps with image stabilisation.
On the software front, most popular e-mail services have been supported via the inbuilt client, with push e-mail where applicable. The smartphone also has Wi-Fi with hotspot capability, and is DLNA-certified to share content wirelessly with compatible devices. In addition to the digital compass and GPS, the phone also has the GLONASS location service. Plenty more features abound, including Webtop compatibility and business-specific attributes, which you can explore by visiting the product page. Targeting the style-conscious and tech-savvy consumer, the Motorola RAZR XT910 has been launched at an MRP of Rs 36,000, but you can get one for Rs 34,000 from online retailers.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance