16:57 15th Oct, 2012
Motorola Intros RAZR In India
Stylish thin phone will be the company's new flagship product.
Motorola seems to be one of the quietest mobile phone manufacturers when it comes to product launches these days. It's also a well-known fact that this company has usually launched mobile phones with revolutionary designs and form factors, such as a handset with a swivelling display. Its latest flagship product, the RAZR XT910, boasts of a curvaceous but strong Kevlar body with a glass face, stylized with aluminium accents. It sports a 4.3" Super AMOLED display protected by Corning Gorilla Glass.
Powered by a dual-core 1.2 GHz processor with 1 GB RAM, this Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) phone comes pre-loaded with the MotoCast app, which lets you stream or download content from your PC straight to the device. You can also access the Android Market for loads of free and paid apps to enhance productivity and usability. The multimedia aspect features support for many popular audio and video formats, including 1080p, while a micro-HDMI port lets you hook it up to a HDTV. The phone also supports streaming audio and video and has an inbuilt internet radio app. Finally, the front-facing camera is capable of 720p video capture, while the rear snapper can achieve 1080p at 30 fps with image stabilisation.
On the software front, most popular e-mail services have been supported via the inbuilt client, with push e-mail where applicable. The smartphone also has Wi-Fi with hotspot capability, and is DLNA-certified to share content wirelessly with compatible devices. In addition to the digital compass and GPS, the phone also has the GLONASS location service. Plenty more features abound, including Webtop compatibility and business-specific attributes, which you can explore by visiting the product page. Targeting the style-conscious and tech-savvy consumer, the Motorola RAZR XT910 has been launched at an MRP of Rs 36,000, but you can get one for Rs 34,000 from online retailers.
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-