17:50 01st Apr, 2013
Rumour: HTC M4, G2 after HTC M7?
The M4 is speculated to run on the Android 4.2 and have a 13MP primary camera whereas the G2 is speculated to be a low end smartphone and run on Android ICS.
HTC which seems set to showcase its flagship M7 smartphone at an event on 19th February in New York and London may unveil the M4 and G2 after their event, or after the Mobile World Congress 2013 (MWC). The HTC M4 will reportedly have a 4.3" display and is expected to have a high price tag. The HTC G2 on the other hand is supposedly a budget Android ICS smartphone with a 3.5" display.
Speculation places technical specifications of the two phones as below:
- 4.3 inch screen
- Android 4.2 Jellybean platform
- 1.2 GHz dual-core processor
- 13MP primary camera, 1.3MP front camera
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage
- 3.5 inch screen
- Android ICS platform
- 1 GHz processor
- 512MB RAM
- microSD card support
We have earlier covered how HTC chairman Peter Chou could not control his excitement over the HTC M7 and showed it off at an event in Thailand. So what do you think, is HTC back on the way up?
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband
- Skullcandy Launches Noise Reduction Earbuds at RS. 7999
- Zebronics launches TWS earphone “Zeb-Sound Bomb”
- HiFuture launches the longest battery true wireless earbuds in India
- Digisol Launches Smart Switch for Smart Cities
- Airtel announces Revised Tariffs for Mobile customers
- Portronics launches iLUMI, an LED lamp with inbuilt Bluetooth Speaker
- Toreto launches its Remix Series of “USB Wall Charger” with Built-in Bluetooth Speaker
- Launching FINGERS LivMusic Wireless Neckband - Live, Breathe and Absorb Music Non-Stop!
- Techno Launches New Smartphone at Rs.8499