17:50 01st Apr, 2013
Rumour: HTC M4, G2 after HTC M7?
The M4 is speculated to run on the Android 4.2 and have a 13MP primary camera whereas the G2 is speculated to be a low end smartphone and run on Android ICS.
HTC which seems set to showcase its flagship M7 smartphone at an event on 19th February in New York and London may unveil the M4 and G2 after their event, or after the Mobile World Congress 2013 (MWC). The HTC M4 will reportedly have a 4.3" display and is expected to have a high price tag. The HTC G2 on the other hand is supposedly a budget Android ICS smartphone with a 3.5" display.
Speculation places technical specifications of the two phones as below:
- 4.3 inch screen
- Android 4.2 Jellybean platform
- 1.2 GHz dual-core processor
- 13MP primary camera, 1.3MP front camera
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage
- 3.5 inch screen
- Android ICS platform
- 1 GHz processor
- 512MB RAM
- microSD card support
We have earlier covered how HTC chairman Peter Chou could not control his excitement over the HTC M7 and showed it off at an event in Thailand. So what do you think, is HTC back on the way up?
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-
- ADCOM Launches “Vision” - LED Headphones for Ultimate Gamers
- LAVA Launches Z71 with Dedicated Google Assistant Key
- Detel launches Amaze – Truly Wireless Bluetooth Speaker in India
- Airtel Wi-Fi Calling’ crosses One million users