Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
20:59 30th Jan, 2013
Samsung Announces 4.5" GALAXY Express With 4G LTE | TechTree.com
Samsung Announces 4.5" GALAXY Express With 4G LTE
Features a 5 mp camera, 1.2 GHz dual core CPU, and Android Jelly Bean.
Get ready for some more confusion, as Samsung has unveiled yet another GALAXY phone that looks very similar to the GALAXY S Duos, S III, S III mini, and Grand. Dubbed as the GALAXY Express, this new phone packs in the Android Jelly Bean OS and 4G LTE support. The handset's 4.5" Super AMOLED screen has pixel dimensions of 480x800. It's powered by a dual-core processor, and has 1 GB of RAM. For photography, it's equipped with a 5 mp autofocus camera. Here's a complete list of specs provided by the manufacturer:
- 1.2 GHz dual-core processor, 1 GB of RAM.
- 4.5" Super AMOLED screen with 480x800 pixels.
- 5 megapixel main camera with LED flash; 1.3 mp front-facing camera.
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 3.0, FM Radio, A-GPS, NFC (in select regions).
- 8 GB internal storage, MicroSD card slot (supports up to 64 GB).
- Micro-USB 2.0, 3.5 mm jack.
- Android (Jelly Bean).
- Accelerometer, Geo-magnetic, Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor, and Gyro.
- 2000 mAh battery.
Going by the specs, this phone seems to resemble the Galaxy S II's American variant — Skyrocket, which also had a 4.5" screen and dual-core processor. In Samsung's current line-up, the Express is placed a notch above the recently-announced GALAXY S II Plus. As of this writing, we don't have any details regarding its pricing and availability. However, since the S II Plus is going to be priced under Rs 25,000, expect the Express to cost slightly more than that.
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India
- Western Digital Offers Pocket-Sized WD Elements SE External SSD
- For A Great Flexible Work Experience, Choose The Poly Voyager 4300 UC Series Headset