16:34 23rd Jan, 2013
BlackBerry Renames The App World Web Store To BlackBerry World, Packs In More Features | TechTree.com
BlackBerry Renames The App World Web Store To BlackBerry World, Packs In More Features
In preparation for the BB10 OS, the service will also give users access to videos and music.
Similar to how Google turned its Android Market to the Play store, BlackBerry seems to want to start with a fresh approach ahead of its BlackBerry 10 OS launch. The BlackBerry App World web store is now called the BlackBerry World, and promises to give access to videos and music based content as well. While the service seems to be available to users in the US for a fee, it is clear whether the services will be offered in India as well.
While changes will first show up on the web storefront first, BlackBerry PlayBook tablet and BlackBerry smartphone users may have to wait a little longer for changes to take effect.
Those looking forward to the BB10 launch, a hands on demo will be available at the BlackBerry Live conference (formerly called as BlackBerry World conference), which is scheduled on 14th-16th May in Orlando, Florida.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance