18:04 01st Apr, 2013
Motorola X Smartphone With Key Lime Pie : Will It Be A Motorola Flagship?
The smartphone is rumoured to come out in May this year.
Motorola is reportedly working on a new smartphone that will run on the latest Android Key lime Pie platform, and may even be the first device to do so. This new smartphone is speculated to be launched sometime in May this year.
This smartphone is rumoured to have a 5" display (that is equivalent to the speculated iPhone 5S's display screen size). This device is expected to be more compact than Samsung's Galaxy S3 smartphone. Further, this new Motorola smartphone is expected to be its flagship device and might revolutionize gadget markets like Motorola's initial Droid smartphone.
At the moment, neither the technical specifications nor features of this new Motorola smartphone are available.
The year 2013 has started out with a bang for speculations in the mobile phone segment. Consider that an iOS 7 driven Apple iPhone 5S and an LG Optimus G Pro are already in the works. With a new Motorola smartphone now speculated to arrive with Android 5.0, it would be interesting to watch how these devices compete in the market.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance