14:23 02nd Nov, 2012
Karbonn Launches Android 4.0 A21 And A9+ Smartphones Starting At Rs 9000 | TechTree.com
Karbonn Launches Android 4.0 A21 And A9+ Smartphones Starting At Rs 9000
The A21 is a dual-SIM 3G handset; both phones available online.
Adding to the large number of low-cost Android phones being unleashed upon us, Karbonn now has two more handsets under its Smart Duple Series. The A21 and the A9+ have been available at online stores for almost a month now; this official release by the company means you can buy them offline too.
The dual-SIM (GSM+GSM) 3G Karbonn A21 is powered by a 1.2 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, and runs Android 4.0 (ICS). Sporting a 4.5" capacitive touchscreen with 480x800 pixels, the handset offers 3G Support in SIM 1 and 2G for SIM2. It works with quad-band GSM (900, 1800, 1900, 2100 MHz) frequencies. The phone comes with 4 GB of internal memory, a 32 GB microSD card slot, 1.3 mp front camera, and 5.0 mp main camera with autofocus and LED Flash. Its 1800 mAh battery claims a talk time of 5 hours and about 8 days of standby time. Other features include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and USB support. Available in Pearl White, the phone is priced at Rs 12,000. You can get it for less online: It costs Rs 10,500 at Snapdeal.com and Rs 10,800 at Flipkart.com.
The Karbonn A9+ is also powered by 1.2 GHz dual-core processor and runs ICS. Sporting a 3.8" WVGA capacitive touch screen with 480x800 pixels, this phone also works with quad-band GSM (900, 1800, 1900, 2100 MHz) frequencies. The phone comes with 4 GB internal memory, 32 GB microSD card slot, 1.3 mp front camera, and 5.0 mp main camera with autofocus and LED Flash. Its 1420 mAh battery comes with claimed talk time of 4 hours and about 8 days of standby time. Other features include orientation sensor, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and USB support. Available in Pearl White the phone is priced at Rs 10,000, and is available on Flipkart.com for one grand lesser.
Karbonn's product page is full of contradictions, and repeated attempts to in touch with the concerned authorities haven't yielded results. So if you do plan to buy either of these handsets, double check on the specs before going for any purchases.
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India