12:51 10th Oct, 2012
MTS MTag 353 CDMA Smartphone With 3.5" Screen And Android 2.3 Launched For Rs 6000 | TechTree.com
MTS MTag 353 CDMA Smartphone With 3.5" Screen And Android 2.3 Launched For Rs 6000
Gingerbread handset comes with a 3.0 mp camera and 800 MHz processor; ships with 2 GB microSD card.
With smartphones for GSM users are flowing at a steady pace, MTS has launched CDMA handset, named MTag 353. Running the dated Android 2.3 platform, the phone comes with an 800 MHz Snapdragon chipset. The phone comes locked to the MTS network, so you can't change your service provider, as is usually the case with CDMA connection. Here is the full list of specs:
- 3.5" HVGA capacitive TFT LCD touchscreen with pixel dimensions of 320x480 (262k colours).
- Android 2.3 (Gingerbread), Access to Google Play.
- 3 mp camera, video recording @ 30 fps.
- 800 MHz Qualcomm 7625A processor, 256 MB of RAM.
- 150 MB internal storage; 32 GB microSD card slot.
- Wi-Fi Hotspot, Assisted GPS, Bluetooth, USB 2.0, 3.5 mm audio jack, Orientation sensor.
- Video Formats: MP4, 3GP.
- Audio Formats: MP3, AAC, AAC+, EAAC+, AMR, OGG.
- 1500 mAh battery with 4 hours of talk time, video playback, and audio playback; 6 days of standby.
- Box Contents: Charger, USB cable, Battery, Earphones, 2 GB microSD card, User manual, Warranty card, Interchangeable back covers in white and yellow.
Priced at Rs 6000, the handset comes with a bundled offer for prepaid users that gives them 500 minutes of (Local + STD) per month for 2 months, a one-paisa-per-two-seconds tariff plan on Local + STD for 6 months, and 512 MB MB data per month for 3 months, and a MTS TV app that gives you access to over 100 live TV and video-on-demand channels on the go. The handset is up on Snapdeal.com. To buy the handset from physical stores, you can look for one in your city here.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals