Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
15:38 28th Sep, 2012
Genius Launches Console-Camera Hybrid For Kids At Rs 4700
The Heeha 700 features a 2.7" screen, 2 mp camera, and weird looks; has 38 titles of which eight allow replacing of game character's photo with yours.
Genius has introduced a camera-cum-portable-gaming device for kids, called the Heeha 700. It comes preloaded with 38 games, out of which eight have been described as "photo games" — wherein players can snap their own picture and morph it onto the protagonist. As expected from a device of its type, the shape and looks of the console-camera hybrid are as zany as its features.
The Heeha 700 is powered by a 16-bit processor, which I'm sure kids won't complain about since they have no idea what "16-bit" means. It also has a 2.7" screen and 2 mp camera, which can also record video at 160x120 pixels. Not much to write home about, but again, it's unlikely that the kids will create a fuss. However, you will need an SD card to capture video, since the gadget has no usable storage as such. The menu navigation and gaming controls are taken care of by a D-pad and two buttons. Here's the list of detailed specs (not that much detail, really):
- 2.7" display with 16:9 aspect ratio.
- 16-bit CPU.
- 2 mp camera with 160x120 camcorder function and inbuilt mic.
- 64 MB internal memory, SD card slot.
- 38 preloaded games.
- Requires 3 x AA-size alkaline batteries.
- Package contents: AA alkaline batteries, AV cable, Multi-language quick guide.
The Heeha is priced at Rs 4700, and comes with a one-year warranty. Check out the gallery for more product shots.
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week