14:12 13th Sep, 2012
CM Storm Quick Fire Pro Gaming Keyboard From Cooler Master Available For Rs 6400 | TechTree.com
CM Storm Quick Fire Pro Gaming Keyboard From Cooler Master Available For Rs 6400
Features partial LED backlighting and six macro keys for RPG and RTS gamers.
Cooler Master has announced the launch of its new high-end mechanical gaming keyboard, the CM Storm Quick Fire Pro. The keyboard features mechanical CHERRY MX switches that are light and tactile and offer just what a hardcore gamer needs.
This keyboard is an upgraded version of the Quick Fire Rapid with the entire gaming cluster of the keyboard sporting red LED backlighting. Although it is available with blue, black, brown, and red CHERRY MX switches, only the black and red variants are available in India for now. Some of the intuitive features of the keyboard include the Game mode, in which the Windows key is automatically disabled so that you don't accidentally minimise the game screen at crucial junctures.
The keyboard's USB 2.0 interface is clocked at a polling rate of 1000 Hz, to give a quick 1 ms response time. It sports a removable USB cable with braided exterior that makes it last longer than those with rubber exteriors and the keyboard features routing support to make it less prone to tangles. Other features include six N-key rollover to let you press any number of keys at a time, and a 1.8 metre long cable. The CM Storm Quick Fire Pro is priced at Rs 6400.
Here are the product specifications:
- Key Switch: CHERRY Black \ Blue\ Brown \ Red
- N-Key Rollover: 6 \ Full N Key
- Polling Rate: 1000 HZ \ 1 ms
- Backlighting: Partial keys
- Windows Key Disable: Yes
- Media Keys: Yes
- Interface: USB 2.0 Full Speed
- Cable Length: 1.8 m
- Dimensions: 17.9" (l) x 6.1" (w) x 1.2" (31 mm) (h)
- Weight: 1.3 kg
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals