23:28 19th Sep, 2012
Download: Luminance HDR (Windows, Mac)
Now you can easily create your own high dynamic range images for free.
Photography is an art, and there are no two opinions about that. However, not all the amazing nature photography that you see online is what the camera actually captures. Many of these have passed through an image processing algorithm, the end result of which is HDR (High Dynamic Range) images that appear to show a larger range of colour and contrast than is usually possible.
This trick is achieved by taking three or more photographs of the subject in quick succession while varying the exposure, then combining these images into a single picture. While a few cameras can achieve this automatically, the vast majority cannot. This is where Luminance HDR comes handy. This freeware utility can combine up to 13 photos, automatically align them (or let you do it manually), and produce wonderful HDR photos using various selectable algorithms — all with a minimum of fuss. This program accepts JPG, TIFF, PNG, and even RAW image file formats. Now you can impress your friends with your image trickery too!
Size: 15.9 MB - 51.1 MB
Platform: Windows, Mac OS X
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance