23:28 19th Sep, 2012
Download: Luminance HDR (Windows, Mac)
Now you can easily create your own high dynamic range images for free.
Photography is an art, and there are no two opinions about that. However, not all the amazing nature photography that you see online is what the camera actually captures. Many of these have passed through an image processing algorithm, the end result of which is HDR (High Dynamic Range) images that appear to show a larger range of colour and contrast than is usually possible.
This trick is achieved by taking three or more photographs of the subject in quick succession while varying the exposure, then combining these images into a single picture. While a few cameras can achieve this automatically, the vast majority cannot. This is where Luminance HDR comes handy. This freeware utility can combine up to 13 photos, automatically align them (or let you do it manually), and produce wonderful HDR photos using various selectable algorithms — all with a minimum of fuss. This program accepts JPG, TIFF, PNG, and even RAW image file formats. Now you can impress your friends with your image trickery too!
Size: 15.9 MB - 51.1 MB
Platform: Windows, Mac OS X
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband
- Skullcandy Launches Noise Reduction Earbuds at RS. 7999
- Zebronics launches TWS earphone “Zeb-Sound Bomb”
- HiFuture launches the longest battery true wireless earbuds in India
- Digisol Launches Smart Switch for Smart Cities
- Airtel announces Revised Tariffs for Mobile customers
- Portronics launches iLUMI, an LED lamp with inbuilt Bluetooth Speaker
- Toreto launches its Remix Series of “USB Wall Charger” with Built-in Bluetooth Speaker
- Launching FINGERS LivMusic Wireless Neckband - Live, Breathe and Absorb Music Non-Stop!
- Techno Launches New Smartphone at Rs.8499