14:18 12th Sep, 2012
Game4u.com Launches Monsoon Sale, Offers Up To 40% Off On Games And Peripherals
Popular games get discounts of only 10-15%; bundles and limited editions excluded from the scheme.
The most enjoyable part of the monsoon, for many people, are the lazy evenings accompanied by hot pakodas and tea. However, if you have to be cooped up at home on account of the weather, why not whip out your Lancer's chainsaw bayonet instead and split some Locust grubs? The good news is that your quest to shed rivers of digital blood won't empty out your wallet, thanks to Game4u.com's monsoon sale. The video game retailer is offering discounts of up to 40% on PC and console games, in addition to accessories, peripherals, and even action figures.
However, don't expect every single title to sell for 40% less, because newer games have only between a 10 to 15% discount. Moreover, not all game prices have been cut. Hot products, such as the Uncharted Trilogy Edition and other limited-edition titles, still understandably sell for the full MRP. Nevertheless, the discounted games are still cheaper than other websites such as Flipkart.com.
If you've registered in the Team Elite programme (by making a minimum purchase of Rs 450), you are eligible for "additional benefits" (whatever that might be). Also, no date has been given for the end of the sale — only "until stocks last", which is code for let's-have-a-sale-and-see-how-quickly-we-can-clear-out-the-unsold-stuff.
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-
- ADCOM Launches “Vision” - LED Headphones for Ultimate Gamers
- LAVA Launches Z71 with Dedicated Google Assistant Key
- Detel launches Amaze – Truly Wireless Bluetooth Speaker in India
- Airtel Wi-Fi Calling’ crosses One million users