18:16 26th Jun, 2012
Download: Border War Line Of Control (Android)
A desi take on the arcade classic Paratrooper, for the excellent price of free.
Jump Games, the Indian studio behind the average iPad port F1 2010, has come up with yet another mobile game. Border War Line Of Control is a clone of the original arcade classic Paratrooper. According to the press release: "The gamer plays as an Indian soldier who protects the Indian borders with a new age weapon, Super Cannon; while the opponent (enemy) wants to destroy this tank and invade the Indian border". However, the Indian connection seems to be apparent only in the PR blurb.
Nationality is of little concern when the idea is to use a tiny cannon against tinier parasoldiers, air raiders, plasma bombers, and plasma bombs. Just like its predecessor, the game ends if your cannon is taken out by incoming projectiles, or when four or more paratroopers manage to land and subsequently form a dahi handi of death. The app is available for Android smartphones, but isn't compatible with tablets. The best part? It's absolutely free.
Developer: Jump Games
Size: 1 MB
Download Page: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=borderwarloc_androidmkp.borderwarloc
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance