18:16 26th Jun, 2012
Download: Border War Line Of Control (Android)
A desi take on the arcade classic Paratrooper, for the excellent price of free.
Jump Games, the Indian studio behind the average iPad port F1 2010, has come up with yet another mobile game. Border War Line Of Control is a clone of the original arcade classic Paratrooper. According to the press release: "The gamer plays as an Indian soldier who protects the Indian borders with a new age weapon, Super Cannon; while the opponent (enemy) wants to destroy this tank and invade the Indian border". However, the Indian connection seems to be apparent only in the PR blurb.
Nationality is of little concern when the idea is to use a tiny cannon against tinier parasoldiers, air raiders, plasma bombers, and plasma bombs. Just like its predecessor, the game ends if your cannon is taken out by incoming projectiles, or when four or more paratroopers manage to land and subsequently form a dahi handi of death. The app is available for Android smartphones, but isn't compatible with tablets. The best part? It's absolutely free.
Developer: Jump Games
Size: 1 MB
Download Page: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=borderwarloc_androidmkp.borderwarloc
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-
- ADCOM Launches “Vision” - LED Headphones for Ultimate Gamers
- LAVA Launches Z71 with Dedicated Google Assistant Key
- Detel launches Amaze – Truly Wireless Bluetooth Speaker in India
- Airtel Wi-Fi Calling’ crosses One million users
- Fujifilm India unfold its innovation prowess by showcasing Photo Imaging Product Portfolio at CEIF 2020
- DOLBY RAISES THE BAR FOR IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCES AT CES 2020