18:16 26th Jun, 2012
Download: Border War Line Of Control (Android)
A desi take on the arcade classic Paratrooper, for the excellent price of free.
Jump Games, the Indian studio behind the average iPad port F1 2010, has come up with yet another mobile game. Border War Line Of Control is a clone of the original arcade classic Paratrooper. According to the press release: "The gamer plays as an Indian soldier who protects the Indian borders with a new age weapon, Super Cannon; while the opponent (enemy) wants to destroy this tank and invade the Indian border". However, the Indian connection seems to be apparent only in the PR blurb.
Nationality is of little concern when the idea is to use a tiny cannon against tinier parasoldiers, air raiders, plasma bombers, and plasma bombs. Just like its predecessor, the game ends if your cannon is taken out by incoming projectiles, or when four or more paratroopers manage to land and subsequently form a dahi handi of death. The app is available for Android smartphones, but isn't compatible with tablets. The best part? It's absolutely free.
Developer: Jump Games
Size: 1 MB
Download Page: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=borderwarloc_androidmkp.borderwarloc
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens