14:06 07th Oct, 2012
Anonymous India Ops Takes On All India Trinamool Congress; Redirects Users To @opindia_revenge
Responds to Mamata "Didi" addressing inquisitive students as Maoists and jailing a cartoonist.
The latest online target to come in the line of fire of hacker group Anonymous is the All India Trinamool Congress (AITMC) website. This time, they made the homepage redirect to the group's Twitter page instead. The reason for the attack? In a tweet, they've said, "Please spare aitmc.org the horror | No wait she called students asking queries--> maoists !! #OpIndia #Anonymous". Looks like calling students extremists, celebrating like crazy without any real reason (read: Kolkata Knight Riders winning the IPL), and lathi-charging cricket-crazy Kolkata fans doesn't earn you a lot of good karma. Not to mention the fact that she jails anyone who dares to poke fun at her, even if it's a chemistry professor who drew a caricature.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance