Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
16:56 20th Apr, 2017
Samsung Offers Free Wireless Charger On Galaxy S8 Pre-Booking
The Korean company is giving away Rs 3500 charger to early adopters.
One of the most anticipated Android phones, the Galaxy S8 has finally landed in India. Starting at Rs 57,900, Samsung's flagship phone is quite an expensive affair. Moreover, it is the Galaxy Note 7's battery issue that has many fans sitting on the fence. In order to drive sales, Samsung is pushing interesting offers for early adaptors.
In India, Samsung is giving away a wireless (induction) charger free with the Galaxy S8 and S8+. To avail this offer, you have to pre-book the handset from Flipkart or Samsung's official store. Without the offer, the wireless charger stand costs Rs 3500.
So if you have decided to go with Samsung's flagship, the offer is quite good. Before you pull the trigger, here's the run-down of technical specifications:
- 5.8-inch screen / 6.2-inch OLED screen with Quad HD+ resolution.
- Exynos 8895 chipset, 4 GB RAM.
- 64 GB storage, MicroSD card slot.
- 12-megapixel camera with OIS (Optical Image Stabilisation).
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera.
- 4G VoLTE, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, A-GPS, and NFC.
- 3000 mAh battery in S8 and 3500 mAh battery in S8+.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones