Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
17:17 28th May, 2012
Saholic.com Pegs Samsung GALAXY S III At Rs 40,000
Meanwhile, the handset maker is giving away free GS3s in an online contest in anticipation of the 31st May launch.
A couple of weeks ago, Samsung India started accepting pre-orders for its highly-anticipated smartphone, the GALAXY S III (GS3). In order to reserve Samsung's latest flagship, buyers needed to shell out Rs 2000, without knowing its actual price tag. Finally, the ambiguity surrounding GS3's pricing has been cleared by Saholic.com. The online store has started taking orders for Rs 40,000.
According to the listing, the handset is not in stock yet, but will be delivered in the first half of June. Earlier, the folks at Flamboyz had cited an email from Samsung that confirmed the launch date as 31st of May. Therefore, if you want to be among the first ones to get your hands on the most anticipated droid of the year, Samsung's official pre-order website is still your best bet.
If you want this handset badly, but don't have enough cash to burn, you might want to check out Samsung Mobile India's contest, where it's giving away five free GALAXY S III handsets.
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-