Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
19:56 30th Nov, 2016
Lava Unveils X50+ Smartphone With 4G VoLTE For Rs 9200
Offers a 5.5-iinch HD screen and 8-megapixel camera on budget.
In a bid to compete with the Chinese smartphone manufacturers, domestic brand Lava has unveiled the X50+ smartphone. Priced at 9200, the 4G voLTE handset takes on the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 and the recently unveiled Coolpad Note 3S.
The X50+ features a 5.5-inch HD IPS screen. According to the official product page, the handset is powered by a 1.3 GHz quad core processor. However, the company hasn't shared any details regarding the chipset. The phone has 2 GB RAM and 32 GB internal storage. There's also a microSD card slot to expand the storage by another 32 GB. In the photography department, the Lava X50+ offers an 8-megapixel rear camera. For selfies, it comes with a 5-megapixel front-facing camera with an LED flash.
The phone comes with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, A-GPS, 2800 mAh battery. As of this writing, there's no word on its launch date.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance