Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
19:56 30th Nov, 2016
Lava Unveils X50+ Smartphone With 4G VoLTE For Rs 9200
Offers a 5.5-iinch HD screen and 8-megapixel camera on budget.
In a bid to compete with the Chinese smartphone manufacturers, domestic brand Lava has unveiled the X50+ smartphone. Priced at 9200, the 4G voLTE handset takes on the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 and the recently unveiled Coolpad Note 3S.
The X50+ features a 5.5-inch HD IPS screen. According to the official product page, the handset is powered by a 1.3 GHz quad core processor. However, the company hasn't shared any details regarding the chipset. The phone has 2 GB RAM and 32 GB internal storage. There's also a microSD card slot to expand the storage by another 32 GB. In the photography department, the Lava X50+ offers an 8-megapixel rear camera. For selfies, it comes with a 5-megapixel front-facing camera with an LED flash.
The phone comes with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, A-GPS, 2800 mAh battery. As of this writing, there's no word on its launch date.
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens