Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
19:56 30th Nov, 2016
Lava Unveils X50+ Smartphone With 4G VoLTE For Rs 9200
Offers a 5.5-iinch HD screen and 8-megapixel camera on budget.
In a bid to compete with the Chinese smartphone manufacturers, domestic brand Lava has unveiled the X50+ smartphone. Priced at 9200, the 4G voLTE handset takes on the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 and the recently unveiled Coolpad Note 3S.
The X50+ features a 5.5-inch HD IPS screen. According to the official product page, the handset is powered by a 1.3 GHz quad core processor. However, the company hasn't shared any details regarding the chipset. The phone has 2 GB RAM and 32 GB internal storage. There's also a microSD card slot to expand the storage by another 32 GB. In the photography department, the Lava X50+ offers an 8-megapixel rear camera. For selfies, it comes with a 5-megapixel front-facing camera with an LED flash.
The phone comes with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, A-GPS, 2800 mAh battery. As of this writing, there's no word on its launch date.
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-
- ADCOM Launches “Vision” - LED Headphones for Ultimate Gamers
- LAVA Launches Z71 with Dedicated Google Assistant Key
- Detel launches Amaze – Truly Wireless Bluetooth Speaker in India
- Airtel Wi-Fi Calling’ crosses One million users
- Fujifilm India unfold its innovation prowess by showcasing Photo Imaging Product Portfolio at CEIF 2020
- DOLBY RAISES THE BAR FOR IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCES AT CES 2020