Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
18:25 30th Nov, 2016
Coolpad Launches Note 3S For Rs 10,000 In India
The handset competes with Xiaomi's Redmi Note 3.
Chinese brand Coolpad has launched its latest 4G smartphone Note 3S in India. As you would have guessed from its name, the Note 3S competes with Xiaomi's Redmi Note 3. The Coolpad Note 3S features a 5.5-inch IPS HD screen. it is 2.5D panel, which means that it is slightly curved at the edges.
The phone is powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 415 chipset. It has 3 GB RAM and 32 GB internal storage. There's a microSd card slot to further expand the storage. In the photography department, you get a 13-megapixel camera. For selfies, there's a 5-megapixel snapper too. The handset is compatible with 4G VoLTE, which means that it will play nice with Jio network. Other features include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, A-GPS, and 2500 mAh battery. The phone also has a fingerprint sensor on its back.
This dual-SIM handset runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Cool UI 8.0 on top of it. The Coolpad Note 3S comes in Gold and White hues. Priced at Rs 10,000, the phone will be available on Amazon starting from 7th of December.
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch