15:33 16th May, 2012
Simmtronics Launches Five LED Monitors, Prices Start From Rs 6000
Monitors boast of low power consumption, slim design, and protection against high voltages.
Simmtronics has launched five different LED-backlit monitors with screen sizes of 15.6", 18.5", 19", and 21.5". Manufactured at the company's Roorkee plant, they are advertised as being completely manufactured in India. The monitors are said to sport a slim design. Along with low power consumption, they claim to have built-in automatic protection against higher voltages.
With a wide screen aspect ratio of 16:9, the two 21.5" monitors have pixel dimensions of 1920x1080, the 19" has 1440x900, while the other two lower priced models with 18.5" and 15.5" screens come with pixel dimensions of 1366x768. These monitors support VGA ports, while some also support DVI-D. However, the HDMI port is found only on the SIMM-M215H. Being LED-backlit monitors, they boast of lower power consumption than thof ordinary LCD monitors. The rest of the specifications are as shown below.
With 3 years warranty, these LED monitors are priced between Rs 6000 and Rs 13,000. Exact pricing for each of these monitors was not available at the time of this news being published, but we will update the prices as they are available.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance