15:33 16th May, 2012
Simmtronics Launches Five LED Monitors, Prices Start From Rs 6000
Monitors boast of low power consumption, slim design, and protection against high voltages.
Simmtronics has launched five different LED-backlit monitors with screen sizes of 15.6", 18.5", 19", and 21.5". Manufactured at the company's Roorkee plant, they are advertised as being completely manufactured in India. The monitors are said to sport a slim design. Along with low power consumption, they claim to have built-in automatic protection against higher voltages.
With a wide screen aspect ratio of 16:9, the two 21.5" monitors have pixel dimensions of 1920x1080, the 19" has 1440x900, while the other two lower priced models with 18.5" and 15.5" screens come with pixel dimensions of 1366x768. These monitors support VGA ports, while some also support DVI-D. However, the HDMI port is found only on the SIMM-M215H. Being LED-backlit monitors, they boast of lower power consumption than thof ordinary LCD monitors. The rest of the specifications are as shown below.
With 3 years warranty, these LED monitors are priced between Rs 6000 and Rs 13,000. Exact pricing for each of these monitors was not available at the time of this news being published, but we will update the prices as they are available.
- Philips 3.1 and 2.1 Channel Soundbars with Wireless Subwoofer launched
- Sony India launches a digital voice recorder ICD-UX570F
- Amazon Launches Fire TV Edition Smart TVs in India with Onida
- Supercharge Radeon Gameplay with AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition
- BOSE AR EXPERIENCES NOW AVAILABLE IN THE OFFICIAL STAR WARS APP
- Nokia 7.1 joins Nokia 9 PureView and Nokia 8.1 on Android 10
- HiFuture unveils Olymbuds, the Most Comfortable True Wireless Earbuds in India today at just Rs. 3,999/-
- Sennheiser Launches Momentum Headphones for Rs.34,990
- Launching FINGERS Chic Dual.D Wireless Neckband earphone
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband