10:22 30th Aug, 2016
Canon's EOS 5D Mark IV Focuses On 'Power of 5'
Canon EOS 5D Mark IV offers stunning, full-frame performance at high speeds in video and still photography.
Canon just launched the EOS 5D Mark IV camera for professionals, giving them stellar full-frame performances at high speeds, in both still image and video formats. Building on the features of the Mark III, the Mark IV is known to feature some of the latest imaging technologies, and also some of the best attributes from flagship EOS products like the EOS-1D X Mark II, setting the camera to match some superior shooting experience. According to the details available on Hans India, the EOS 5D Mark IV is equipped with a powerful 30.4 MP full-frame high-sensitivity sensor and Dual Pixel CMOS AF for rapid focusing speed, the EOS 5D Mark IV delivers exceptional performance in both stills and video shooting. New features such as support for Dual Pixel Raw (DPRAW) format and 4K frame-grabs will empower photographers with greater control when creating and capturing their shots.
At the launch event, Kauzutada Kobayashi, the President & CEO of Canon India highlighted the features of the product, saying, “Canon has been at the forefront of innovation always. Understanding the rapidly changing and ever increasing requirements of the imaging industry and professionals, Canon keeps launching more evolved and technologically progressed products. With every new product in the Canon EOS 5D range, we create a differentiation in the industry. The EOS 5D Mark IV is truly the most versatile EOS ever, all set to revolutionize photography in India. With the launch of such evolutionary products, we foresee our numbers to grow and achieve a market share of 50 per cent in the DSLR segment. Our robust retail expansion, strong brand equity and effective network management are pillars that stand testimony of our leadership position in the industry.”
At the occasion was Andrew Koh, the Vice-President of Consumer Imaging and Information center at Canon India also spoke of the new camera's capabilities, saying “Since 2005, the EOS 5D series has been redefining imagery and has become an industry benchmark. With the launch of EOS 5D Mark IV, Canon raises the bar yet again. Featuring a 30.4 Megapixel Full-Frame CMOS sensor, 7.0 fps continuous shooting speed and 4K video recording at 30p, the EOS 5D Mark IV is sure to impress all."
As per details on News 18, the camera has been further equipped with in-built Wi-Fi and Near Field Communications (NFC) capabilities, allowing for a faster transfer of data, and remote shooting via Camera Connect app. It also comes with built-in GPS and is capable of automatically recording location data as well. In terms of pricing, the camera starts at INR 254,995 (Body only), INR 324,995 (w/EF 24-105mm f/4L IS II USM), and INR 306,995 (w/EF 24-70 mm f/4L IS USM).
Image via news.dphotographer.co.uk
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance