14:32 16th May, 2016
Canon Promotes Photography Culture With Student Enthusiasts
Committed to promoting photography among students, Canon hosted Digex 2016-a photography event at Delhi Public School, RK Puram.
Canon recently conducted a photography event called DIGEX 2016 at Delhi Public School at R.K. Puram in New Delhi. The event was inaugurated by Mr. Andrew Koh, Vice President – Consumer Imaging & Information Centre, Canon India.
The event mainly concentrated on photography workshops that were organized by industry experts and professional photographers. Also, intriguing sessions were arranged specifically for students to teach them basic tips and techniques of photography.
Along with this, students were taught about theme based concepts of photography. In addition to this, few theme based photo contests was also organized where entries were invited from various schools.
This is the second year of this event and this year we have observed a higher level of participation and a growing interest and excitement in the school children.
Speaking at the event, Mr. Andrew Koh, Vice President of Consumer Imaging and Information Centre, Canon India said, “It is always exciting to engage with students and listen to their unique perspective on photography. The energy and untapped potential that students in India have is indeed remarkable. Canon understands the need to provide the right direction and opportunity to this potential and make continuous effort to highlight the art of photography. We at Canon India take pride in promoting and encouraging the immense talent that young people have and develop creative routes to reach out to these students in the most innovative way. Our school outreach programs help us create an enriching learning atmosphere and we will continue to take this forward actively.”
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance