11:59 18th Aug, 2016
Huawei Launches P9 In India At INR 39,999
The smartphone comes with an exceptional design and sets a new standard in Smartphone Photography by collaborating with Leica Camera AG.
After all the hype, the company has finally launched Huawei P9 in India, on Aug 17. Priced at INR 39,999, the smartphone features a 3 GB RAM and a 32 GB internal storage, and is exclusively available on Flipkart, starting Aug 18.
The P9, targeted for the users of the growing premium end smartphone market will mark the re-entry of Huawei in this segment after a period of almost 3 years and would give an impetus to the India growth story for Huawei.
Speaking at the launch, Peter Zhai, President,Huawei India, Consumer Business Group said "Huawei is known for many firsts. We introduced the first ever android smartphone of the world in India in 2011 and the launch of P9 is another feather in our cap. We are excited to give our valued customers the best smartphone photography experience by leveraging the unrivalled capabilities of Leica, the leader in the world of imaging for more than 100 years. We feel photography is a critical element in user experience in a smartphone and Huawei P9 users can now capture images with unmatched clarity, richness and authenticity, with a masterfully designed and powerful smartphone that looks, feels and performs exceptionally."
Key to the Huawei P9’s superlative imaging capabilities is a dual-lens camera design that fully unleashes the power of Leica’s optical lenses, renowned for precision and attention to detail, and subject to the industry’s most stringent quality screening requirements. The RGB camera on the Huawei P9 specializes in capturing color, while the monochrome camera is outstanding at acquiring picture detail.
The two rear cameras of the Huawei P9 works in tandem to enable users to create images of superior detail, depth and color. The Huawei P9 excels in low-light conditions, as the dual-camera design guarantees more light and detail capture.
Speaking about other technical specifications, the Huawei P9 comes equipped with a 5.2 inch 1080p display, while being powered by the new Kirin 955 2.5GHz 64-bit ARM-based processor, and backed by a 3,000 mAh battery. Also, the smartphone features an enhanced fingerprint sensor and a virtual-triple-antenna architecture, designed for users who need robust and seamless connectivity to cellular and Wi-Fi networks to fully harness the power of the mobile Internet no matter where they are in the world.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance