11:59 18th Aug, 2016
Huawei Launches P9 In India At INR 39,999
The smartphone comes with an exceptional design and sets a new standard in Smartphone Photography by collaborating with Leica Camera AG.
After all the hype, the company has finally launched Huawei P9 in India, on Aug 17. Priced at INR 39,999, the smartphone features a 3 GB RAM and a 32 GB internal storage, and is exclusively available on Flipkart, starting Aug 18.
The P9, targeted for the users of the growing premium end smartphone market will mark the re-entry of Huawei in this segment after a period of almost 3 years and would give an impetus to the India growth story for Huawei.
Speaking at the launch, Peter Zhai, President,Huawei India, Consumer Business Group said "Huawei is known for many firsts. We introduced the first ever android smartphone of the world in India in 2011 and the launch of P9 is another feather in our cap. We are excited to give our valued customers the best smartphone photography experience by leveraging the unrivalled capabilities of Leica, the leader in the world of imaging for more than 100 years. We feel photography is a critical element in user experience in a smartphone and Huawei P9 users can now capture images with unmatched clarity, richness and authenticity, with a masterfully designed and powerful smartphone that looks, feels and performs exceptionally."
Key to the Huawei P9’s superlative imaging capabilities is a dual-lens camera design that fully unleashes the power of Leica’s optical lenses, renowned for precision and attention to detail, and subject to the industry’s most stringent quality screening requirements. The RGB camera on the Huawei P9 specializes in capturing color, while the monochrome camera is outstanding at acquiring picture detail.
The two rear cameras of the Huawei P9 works in tandem to enable users to create images of superior detail, depth and color. The Huawei P9 excels in low-light conditions, as the dual-camera design guarantees more light and detail capture.
Speaking about other technical specifications, the Huawei P9 comes equipped with a 5.2 inch 1080p display, while being powered by the new Kirin 955 2.5GHz 64-bit ARM-based processor, and backed by a 3,000 mAh battery. Also, the smartphone features an enhanced fingerprint sensor and a virtual-triple-antenna architecture, designed for users who need robust and seamless connectivity to cellular and Wi-Fi networks to fully harness the power of the mobile Internet no matter where they are in the world.
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens