21:20 09th Oct, 2012
airtel 4G Launches In Bengaluru
Plans start from Rs 1000 per month for 6 GB of data.
Last month, airtel launched its 4G services in Kolkata, with Bengaluru being next in line. 4G LTE services for the IT hub of India have now been launched. The new tariffs include Smartbytes for 4G, a top-up plan that offers flexibility to subscribers who exhaust their data limits quickly and need more on the go. The company has also come up with a cash-back offer for the 4G dongle, which will supposedly make the device practically free. Additionally, airtel has added a 30 GB pack starting at Rs 3000, which is yet to debut in the Kolkata circle.
Apart from this, subscribers can pick from over 35 Bollywood movies to stream using their 4G connection. From these, 10 titles will be free for the first month, after which the service can be used by paying a monthly subscription of Rs 150. More additions to the list are expected soon. airtel also owns the BWA (Broadband Wireless Access) licence for Punjab, Maharashtra (excluding Mumbai), Kolkata, and Karnataka, so we can assume that the next region to receive a roll-out of 4G services will be Maharashtra. The tariff for the Bengaluru circle is as follows:
The Smartbytes postpaid 4G top-up plans are as shown below:
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens