09:28 30th Jun, 2016
Intex Launches Entry-Level Smartphone For Just INR 2,999 | TechTree.com
Intex Launches Entry-Level Smartphone For Just INR 2,999
The Intex Aqua 3G Pro Q might not be the most contemporary, but it’s certainly value for money.
There’s little point to technology if it isn’t accessible, in one way or another, to everyone. Sure, top-of- the-line gadgets are great, but with the Aqua 3G Pro Q, Intex has made the smartphone affordable to a much larger section of society. Priced at a modest INR 2,999, the Aqua 3G Pro Q is expected to go on sale soon.
It features a 4-inch WVGA (480x800 pixels) display and comes with pixel density of 233ppi. The Android 5.1 Lollipop-based smartphone supports dual-SIM (GSM+GSM) cards.
The phone is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core Spreadtrum SC7731C processor paired with 512MB of RAM and comes with 4GB of inbuilt storage. It supports expandable storage using microSD card up to 32GB. It has 2-megapixel rear fixed-focus camera and a 0.3-megapixel front camera. The rear camera comes with LED flash.
It packs a 1300mAh battery with up to 5.5 hours of talk time and up to 200 hours of standby time. The Intex Aqua 3G Pro Q features GPRS/ EDGE, 3G, A-GPS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, and micro-USB as connectivity options. It supports 3G on one SIM card slot only.
The phone comes preloaded with apps such as Matrabhasha, 360 security, Newshunt, Hike, and Opera Mini. It measures 125.2x63.4x9.9mm and weighs 114 grams.
The smartphone will be available in Champagne, Metal Grey, and White colours.
As said before, maybe it isn’t top-of- the-line modern. Maybe it isn’t even close. But it sure makes life easier for a lot of people for whom, until recently, a smartphone was a thing on a billboard. Now it can be in their hands.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals