09:28 30th Jun, 2016
Intex Launches Entry-Level Smartphone For Just INR 2,999
The Intex Aqua 3G Pro Q might not be the most contemporary, but it’s certainly value for money.
There’s little point to technology if it isn’t accessible, in one way or another, to everyone. Sure, top-of- the-line gadgets are great, but with the Aqua 3G Pro Q, Intex has made the smartphone affordable to a much larger section of society. Priced at a modest INR 2,999, the Aqua 3G Pro Q is expected to go on sale soon.
It features a 4-inch WVGA (480x800 pixels) display and comes with pixel density of 233ppi. The Android 5.1 Lollipop-based smartphone supports dual-SIM (GSM+GSM) cards.
The phone is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core Spreadtrum SC7731C processor paired with 512MB of RAM and comes with 4GB of inbuilt storage. It supports expandable storage using microSD card up to 32GB. It has 2-megapixel rear fixed-focus camera and a 0.3-megapixel front camera. The rear camera comes with LED flash.
It packs a 1300mAh battery with up to 5.5 hours of talk time and up to 200 hours of standby time. The Intex Aqua 3G Pro Q features GPRS/ EDGE, 3G, A-GPS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, and micro-USB as connectivity options. It supports 3G on one SIM card slot only.
The phone comes preloaded with apps such as Matrabhasha, 360 security, Newshunt, Hike, and Opera Mini. It measures 125.2x63.4x9.9mm and weighs 114 grams.
The smartphone will be available in Champagne, Metal Grey, and White colours.
As said before, maybe it isn’t top-of- the-line modern. Maybe it isn’t even close. But it sure makes life easier for a lot of people for whom, until recently, a smartphone was a thing on a billboard. Now it can be in their hands.
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch