11:00 29th Jun, 2016
OPPO Unveils F1 Plus Barcelona Edition | TechTree.com
OPPO Unveils F1 Plus Barcelona Edition
The F1 Plus FC Barcelona Edition comes in a blue-and-red color scheme, an 18K gold-plated club insignia and an FCB-themed user interface.
The heartbreaking defeat to Chile at the final match of Copa America must have weighed heavily on Messi. As he has announced his retirement, ardent fans across the globe are hoping that the legend would reconsider his decision. Amidst all of this, Barcelona fans have a reason to turn that frown upside down!
Following the announcement of the new F1 Plus FC Barcelona Edition, OPPO has released a new video showcasing the device in all its Barca-blue-and-red glory. In addition to the head-turning color scheme, the phone also features an 18K gold-plated club insignia, an FCB-themed UI and an exclusive case sporting laser-printed signatures from five top Barca players.
The F1 Plus FC Barcelona Edition has arrived in China, Singapore and Indonesia, with other select markets following this week. Exact pricing varies by market.
"The F1 Plus is all about snappiness, style and speed, so there's no better partner for it than the phenomenal FC Barcelona," said Sky Li, OPPO Vice President and Managing Director of International Mobile Business. "We're proud to bring users one of our most eye-catching devices ever, while paying tribute to the world's greatest football club."
Like Barca's powerhouse athletes, the F1 Plus FC Barcelona Edition pushes the limits at every opportunity. The 5.5-inch phone weighs in at only 145 grams, and sports bezels so thin they'll have users reaching for their glasses.
But its prowess isn't just screen-deep. The F1 Plus also features 64 GB of storage, a lightning-fast fingerprint sensor, OPPO's industry-leading low-voltage VOOC Flash Charge technology, and a superb photography experience that's topped off by a 16-MP front camera.
Unlike the standard version of the F1 Plus, the new FC Barcelona edition has an all-black front. On the rear, it blazes with a deep Barcablue crossed by two red stripes, as well as an 18K gold-plated FC Barcelona club seal.
The F1 Plus FC Barcelona Edition also comes with an exclusive blue protective case, laser-printed with the signatures of Lionel Messi, Neymar, Luis Suarez, Ivan Rakitic and Andres Iniesta.
Watch the official unboxing video here! - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TS_edwEKaU8
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India