11:34 27th Jun, 2016
WhatsApp To Roll Out New Features For iOS | TechTree.com
WhatsApp To Roll Out New Features For iOS
Reports suggest that the latest updates would offer music sharing support and larger emojis.
A German website Macerkopf.de has reported that WhatsApp would soon roll out new features for iOS users. The report also mentions that the new update will allow users to share music. Users can either share a song to their contacts from the device or Apple Music. In order to enjoy the latest update, when rolled out to general public, the users must be paid subscribers of Apple Music.
The website also reported that users will soon be able to send bigger and larger emojis and also send group invites. Users can also expect to send and receive GIFs with the latest update. However social networking giant who recently clocked over 100 million voice calls hasn’t yet confirmed the rumours surrounding the latest updates. WhatsApp is said to be keen on developing video calls in a bid to overtake popular video calling platform Skye.
WhatsApp has rolled out notable features such as end to end enycription and WhatsApp desktop app which were well revceived by users. The newn updates are indeed refreshing and users will eagerly look forward to the company's official announcement.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance