11:58 17th Jun, 2016
WakingApp Enables Users To Create VR Content for Oculus Rift, HTC Vive | TechTree.com
WakingApp Enables Users To Create VR Content for Oculus Rift, HTC Vive
WakingApp's update allows non-developers to y create interactive VR content for Oculus Rift and HTC Vive headsets.
WakingApp has announced a new innovative release allowing users to publish their own VR content also to the Oculus Rift and HTC Vive headsets without any technical skills. Wakingapp provides a powerful cloud-based platform that enables users to create virtual and augmented reality content. The firm's ENTiTi VR content creation platform for PC and Mac is the first in the world to enable non-developers easily to create rich, highly interactive virtual reality content for leading devices. Prior to this latest launch, hundreds of virtual reality and augmented reality creations were published to the WakingApp iOS and Android app daily by non-developers around the world.
However now, user-generated content on the platform can be created at once, for those devices, as well as the Oculus Rift and HTC Vive devices, opening up a new market and positioning WakingApp as a trailblazer in virtual reality content creation.
"We are on the verge of the biggest evolution that mankind has experienced. The way humans interact with our environment will be completely different," said Alon Melchner, Founder and President of WakingApp. "We set a goal to enable future technologies like VR, AR and IoT so everyone will be able to take part in it not only as a viewer but also as a creator of content. Very soon the focus will shift from hardware to content. Gone are the days where an engineering degree was required to be a part of the virtual reality revolution. IoT is going to be the next technology enabled by WakingApp in the next updates and it will be combined with AR and VR as the interface for IoT."
"We are proud to be pioneers in VR/AR content creation and the first to create an easy way for anyone to create virtual reality environments and experiences for the Oculus Rift and HTC Vive too," said Udi Shani, CEO of WakingApp. "WakingApp is at the forefront of content creation as the leading market platform to allow non-developers - artists, advertisers, educators, small business and enterprises."
WakingApp enables anyone, regardless of prior programming experience, to create advanced interactive VR and AR content once and immediately make it viewable on leading Mobile VR glasses like Google Cardboard, Zeiss VR One, FreeFly VR and Samsung Gear VR and now also Oculus Rift, HTC Vive and upcoming new devices.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance