17:05 13th Jun, 2016
Intex Technologies Forays Into Virtual Reality | TechTree.com
Intex Technologies Forays Into Virtual Reality
Launches Google Cardboard Viewer - Intex EYELET and Aqua View smartphone with 3D compatibility.
Intex Technologies has announced the launch of its first-ever Virtual Reality Cardboard - Intex EYELET, which will come bundled with the latest 4G smartphone, Aqua View today. Intex EYELET is a certified Works with Google Cardboard (WWGC) device, making Intex the first brand in India to launch a Google-certified Cardboard viewer. The 4G-enabled smartphone, Aqua View along with Intex EYELET is available at a price of INR 8,999.
The 4G-enabled Aqua View comes with a 5-inch HD display and a 2.5D curved glass display which gives user a smoother touch and swipe experience. The Cardboard Viewer - Intex EYELET offers users a unique gateway inside the fascinating world of 3D and enjoy a 360 degree view. The device has an in-built cardboard application that allows users to experience EYELET VR technology. The Cardboard, EYELET, is the version-2 of Google cardboard and so is compatible with any smartphone (Hardware should support Gyroscope and Accelerometer sensor).
“Virtual reality is the next big thing in the area of consumer technology. We are delighted to partner with Google in bringing Intex Eyelet Cardboard bundled with Aqua View thereby marking our entry into the VR space,” stated Mr. Sanjay Kumar Kalirona, Mobile Business Head, Intex Technologies.
Aqua View comes with the latest bio-metric security - fingerprint sensor at the front panel. The scanner will scan and verify the authority, thereby making the device completely secure.
For photography enthusiasts, the smartphone has an 8MP Rear AF Camera with LED flash and 5MP front camera. The camera has various modes like Face Beauty mode, anti-shake, motion tracker mode, Live photo mode and Gesture V capture mode.
Also Read: Intex Unveils iRist Pro At INR 4,999
Aqua View has an in-built 16GB ROM and an expandable memory of up to 32 GB. Also, along with 4G network has VOLTE (Voice Over LTE network) feature which enables users to enjoy the crystal clarity of HD voice calls. The 4G-dual-SIM device has a 2200mAh Li-Ion battery, offering a talk-time up to 7 hours along with a standby time of 9 days.
With a sophisticated back cover with brush finish, the stylish Aqua View is available in Grey and White colors.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals