09:51 03rd Jun, 2016
Intex Unveils iRist Pro At INR 4,999 | TechTree.com
Intex Unveils iRist Pro At INR 4,999
This smartphone displays all notifications from smartphone and enables users to make/receive calls.
Intex Technologies expands its wearable segment with the launch of its notification smart watch – iRistPro exclusively via Flipkart. The feature-rich watch for the smart generation is available at an appealing price of INR 4,999.
The iRistPro is made up of aluminum alloy body with a 2.5D curved glass with a trans-reflective display. The trans-reflective screen enables clear view in sunlight and will give time display even if the screen is off. The display has a 240 x 240 resolution.
“Intex brings technology devices that help ease and bring convenience to the life of consumers. The bluetooth iRist Pro integrates devices to make communication and sharing of information better and provides tools to take care of health and fitness. We are happy to announce the product in partnership with Flipkart at a very appealing price”, stated Sanjay Kumar Kalirona, Mobile Business Head, Intex Technologies.
Further to this, Mr. Adarsh K Menon, VP Electronics & Auto, Flipkart said, “IristPro with extraordinary features is an ideal device to make communication easier and to monitor health & stay fit. We are confident that this smart watch will appeal to our large base of smart shoppers and will strengthen the Smart Wearable business in India and on Flipkart significantly.”
The smart watch is fully bluetooth-enabled but does not have in-built SIM slot. iRistPro once synced with the smart phone, displays all kinds of notifications from smart phone, lists all call logs and enables the user to make/receive calls using smart phone’s SIM via bluetooth. The smart watch also has an in-built pedometer that helps in step monitoring, distance measurement and calorie count. All this is tracked with precision to help the user stay healthy and fit.
The wearable comes with interchangeable straps option along with an additional nylon strap free of cost. The device also has a strong 400mAh battery, at a standby time of up to 150 hours and a talk time of up to 3 hours.
The iRistPro comes in stunningly designed color variants of Black and Blue + Mustard.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals