17:10 27th Apr, 2012
PNY Launches "Lovely" And "Pleasing" In-Ear Monitors For Rs 500
Meant to compete with JVC Marshmallows and SoundMagic PL11s.
DRAM and Flash memory maker PNY has turned its focus on the entry level IEM (In Ear Monitor) market with its new "In Ear Stereo Earphone" series. The range includes variants dubbed as Pleasing and Lovely. The former bears an understated metallic look, whereas the latter is fashioned in a gaudy blue and red scheme, catering to a younger female audience.
There's no information available on the technical aspects, apart from the fact that the cable length is 1.1 metre and they are priced at Rs 500. This puts these IEMs in the JVC Marshmallow and SoundMagic PL11 territory. That's some really tough competition, so PNY will have to bring their A-game to justify a purchase.
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-
- ADCOM Launches “Vision” - LED Headphones for Ultimate Gamers
- LAVA Launches Z71 with Dedicated Google Assistant Key
- Detel launches Amaze – Truly Wireless Bluetooth Speaker in India
- Airtel Wi-Fi Calling’ crosses One million users
- Fujifilm India unfold its innovation prowess by showcasing Photo Imaging Product Portfolio at CEIF 2020
- DOLBY RAISES THE BAR FOR IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCES AT CES 2020