17:10 27th Apr, 2012
PNY Launches "Lovely" And "Pleasing" In-Ear Monitors For Rs 500 | TechTree.com
PNY Launches "Lovely" And "Pleasing" In-Ear Monitors For Rs 500
Meant to compete with JVC Marshmallows and SoundMagic PL11s.
DRAM and Flash memory maker PNY has turned its focus on the entry level IEM (In Ear Monitor) market with its new "In Ear Stereo Earphone" series. The range includes variants dubbed as Pleasing and Lovely. The former bears an understated metallic look, whereas the latter is fashioned in a gaudy blue and red scheme, catering to a younger female audience.
There's no information available on the technical aspects, apart from the fact that the cable length is 1.1 metre and they are priced at Rs 500. This puts these IEMs in the JVC Marshmallow and SoundMagic PL11 territory. That's some really tough competition, so PNY will have to bring their A-game to justify a purchase.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance