16:22 17th Apr, 2012
Rumour: Samsung Galaxy S III Will Be Unveiled On 3rd May
Sends out invitations for event announcing the next Galaxy smartphone.
Samsung has begun distributing official invites for its London event, where it will be announcing the next Galaxy smartphone. The invite itself just states, "Come and meet the next Galaxy", which in all probability alludes to the much awaited Galaxy S III. Obvious assumptions aside, at the moment there's no indication if the device will be Samsung's flagship Android phone, or just another variant that may not necessarily be a successor to the wildly popular Galaxy S II.
However, you don't launch an event with such anticipation and fanfare for anything less than a flagship device. That's your cue Android lovers, to shore up your finances for the impending choke-slam it's about to get.
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-
- ADCOM Launches “Vision” - LED Headphones for Ultimate Gamers
- LAVA Launches Z71 with Dedicated Google Assistant Key
- Detel launches Amaze – Truly Wireless Bluetooth Speaker in India
- Airtel Wi-Fi Calling’ crosses One million users
- Fujifilm India unfold its innovation prowess by showcasing Photo Imaging Product Portfolio at CEIF 2020
- DOLBY RAISES THE BAR FOR IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCES AT CES 2020