16:22 17th Apr, 2012
Rumour: Samsung Galaxy S III Will Be Unveiled On 3rd May | TechTree.com
Rumour: Samsung Galaxy S III Will Be Unveiled On 3rd May
Sends out invitations for event announcing the next Galaxy smartphone.
Samsung has begun distributing official invites for its London event, where it will be announcing the next Galaxy smartphone. The invite itself just states, "Come and meet the next Galaxy", which in all probability alludes to the much awaited Galaxy S III. Obvious assumptions aside, at the moment there's no indication if the device will be Samsung's flagship Android phone, or just another variant that may not necessarily be a successor to the wildly popular Galaxy S II.
However, you don't launch an event with such anticipation and fanfare for anything less than a flagship device. That's your cue Android lovers, to shore up your finances for the impending choke-slam it's about to get.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance