21:20 18th Apr, 2012
New iPad To Sell In India From 27th April; Rs 30,500 for 16 GB + Wi-Fi
Announcement comes in wake of iPad 2's recent 17% price cut.
The "new" iPad has been available unofficially for a while now. If you are the one who prefers to do everything legit, you're in luck, because the tablet will invade Indian shores on 27th April. It will be sold through select Apple Authorized Resellers. The Retina display goodness, brand new A5 processor, quad-core graphics, and 1080p video recording can be yours for Rs 30,500 (16 GB), Rs 36,500 (32 GB), and Rs 42,500 (64 GB). That is, if you are content with just WiFi.
The Wi-Fi + 4G versions cost Rs 39,000, Rs 45,000, and Rs 51,000 for the 16, 32, and 64 GB versions, respectively. However, only the lucky people of Kolkata may be able to exploit the full 4G potential of the tablet, as of now. Even if you can't shell out the dough required for the latest iPad, the one-rung-lower iPad 2's price had recently been reduced to Rs 24,500 (16 GB + Wi-Fi) and Rs 33,000 (16 GB + 3G). My condolences go out to those who have recently purchased the iPad 2.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance