21:20 18th Apr, 2012
New iPad To Sell In India From 27th April; Rs 30,500 for 16 GB + Wi-Fi
Announcement comes in wake of iPad 2's recent 17% price cut.
The "new" iPad has been available unofficially for a while now. If you are the one who prefers to do everything legit, you're in luck, because the tablet will invade Indian shores on 27th April. It will be sold through select Apple Authorized Resellers. The Retina display goodness, brand new A5 processor, quad-core graphics, and 1080p video recording can be yours for Rs 30,500 (16 GB), Rs 36,500 (32 GB), and Rs 42,500 (64 GB). That is, if you are content with just WiFi.
The Wi-Fi + 4G versions cost Rs 39,000, Rs 45,000, and Rs 51,000 for the 16, 32, and 64 GB versions, respectively. However, only the lucky people of Kolkata may be able to exploit the full 4G potential of the tablet, as of now. Even if you can't shell out the dough required for the latest iPad, the one-rung-lower iPad 2's price had recently been reduced to Rs 24,500 (16 GB + Wi-Fi) and Rs 33,000 (16 GB + 3G). My condolences go out to those who have recently purchased the iPad 2.
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-