10:49 03rd Nov, 2015
InFocus M535 Launched With Metal Body At Rs 9,999
While the battery seems to be a little less than other competitors, the metal body might keep the phone up in the competition.
InFocus has recently launched a new budget smartphone in India dubbed as the InFocus M535 that comes with a price tag of Rs 9,999.
Speaking about the technical specifications of the smartphone, the InFocus M535 runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop while it is powered by a 64 bit 1.5 GHz quad core MediaTek processor.
The device also equips a 5.5 inch full HD display screen along with a 2 GB of RAM which enables pretty much a decent multi-tasking facility for the users.
Along with this, the smartphone also comes with a dual SIM card support while the camera section comes with a 13 MP autofocus rear sensor with LED flash and the front camera comes with an 8 MP capacity sensor.
On the connectivity front, the new InFocus M535 includes 4G LTE support, WiFi, FM Radio, Bluetooth 4.0, Micro USB, GPS and 3.5 mm audio jack which are pretty common in almost every phone nowadays.
However, considering the price point of the smartphone, it comes with a 2,600 mAh battery while we would expect it to have been at least 3,000 mAh capacity to fairly compete against the likes of Honor 4X and other smartphones under the Rs 10,000 bandwagon.
On the other hand, the smartphone also comes with a metal body for the price tag of Rs 9,999 which definitely makes it a phone worth while to have a look at.
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens