10:56 27th Oct, 2015
Karbonn To Sell Smartphones With Discounts Of Up To 50% During Diwali | TechTree.com
Karbonn To Sell Smartphones With Discounts Of Up To 50% During Diwali
Also, the company has launched a few smartphones and feature phones which are pocket friendly to give more options for the customers.
Homegrown smartphone maker Karbonn has announced on Monday that the company's handsets will be available with discounts up to 50 per cent during the Diwali festive season.
It is also worth noting that the discount offer will be available across various e-commerce portals.
Along with this, to give more options and values to the customer, the company has recently launched a number of budget feature phones and smartphones like Alfa A93 Pop, Alfa A91 and Alfa 112 which are all priced under Rs 3,000.
Also, the company has launched a dual core smartphone dubbed as the Titanium S205 Plus which comes with an 8 MP camera and at a price tag of Rs 6,790.
With the launch of these pocket friendly mobile phones, the company has once again set to expand its range of budget phones and there by, Karbonn is trying to capture more customers during the festive season.
Adding further, the company has launched feature phones - K18 Jumbo for Rs 990 and M105 for Rs 940.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance