10:56 27th Oct, 2015
Karbonn To Sell Smartphones With Discounts Of Up To 50% During Diwali | TechTree.com
Karbonn To Sell Smartphones With Discounts Of Up To 50% During Diwali
Also, the company has launched a few smartphones and feature phones which are pocket friendly to give more options for the customers.
Homegrown smartphone maker Karbonn has announced on Monday that the company's handsets will be available with discounts up to 50 per cent during the Diwali festive season.
It is also worth noting that the discount offer will be available across various e-commerce portals.
Along with this, to give more options and values to the customer, the company has recently launched a number of budget feature phones and smartphones like Alfa A93 Pop, Alfa A91 and Alfa 112 which are all priced under Rs 3,000.
Also, the company has launched a dual core smartphone dubbed as the Titanium S205 Plus which comes with an 8 MP camera and at a price tag of Rs 6,790.
With the launch of these pocket friendly mobile phones, the company has once again set to expand its range of budget phones and there by, Karbonn is trying to capture more customers during the festive season.
Adding further, the company has launched feature phones - K18 Jumbo for Rs 990 and M105 for Rs 940.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals