12:50 26th Oct, 2015
MixRadio Partners With Samsung; Preloads App In Future Devices | TechTree.com
MixRadio Partners With Samsung; Preloads App In Future Devices
The app at first comes preloaded in the recently launched Samsung Z3.
Popular music streaming app MixRadio has recently announced that the music streaming service would be soon available to millions of music fans who are also Samsung devices users.
While this service being provided in India with an exclusively partnership with Samsung enabling the music app to be pre-loaded in the upcoming set of Samsung's Android and Tizen devices.
MixRadio has also announced that the app is already being used by over 20 million people in the country and this partnership with Samsung is expected to allow others to access a highly personalized music experience.
Also, it is worth noting that the recent press release states that the service would be provided for free.
Having this said, the MixRadio app comes pre-loaded on the recently launched Samsung Z3 at first. It is also being said that while MixRadio will join other apps that come with Samsung's new operating system Tizen, it will not be available on any other Android devices in the country.
MixRadio has also put it out in the press release that it's catalogue spans overs 13 genres of Indian music including Bollywood, Telugu, Tamil, Punjabi, Oriya, Marathi and others.
To recall, recently Micromax invested in another popular music streaming app Gaana and also announced that it would be integrating app into future set of Micromax Handsets.
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India