19th Jun 2012
UPDATE: The full review is now available here. Also in the works is a separate review of the phone purely on the basis of its camera performance, as well as a head-to-head comparison against the Samsung GALAXY S III.
The Nokia 808 PureView is with us, and the final touches are being applied to the review before it gets published later this evening. The Symbian Belle smartphone is distinctive for its unique 41 MP snapper, which created waves earlier this year at the Mobile World Congress 2012.
The manufacturer had created quite a stir when it claimed that it was capable of giving DSLRs a run for their money. The time has now come to see if those were merely empty boasts. We have a few sample photos for you to take a look at — decide for yourselves if the 808 PureView can indeed shoot as well as it says.
The scene outside the TechTree HQ on an unusually lazy Monday afternoon. Click to view full-size image.
TechTree Blog: Sneak Peek — Nokia 808 PureView Camera Performance
Take a look at some photos taken during the reviewing process to get an idea of the camera phone's capability.
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-