09:50 10th Jul, 2015
WhatsApp Web Now Lets You Manage Your Chats, Status And More
Will take your work productivity to new lows.
WhatsApp Web so far has been like the icing on the cake for WhatsApp fans worldwide. Users of the messaging service, so far have been on fire (at work) sending emojis, being responsible group admins and more. But now things are going to get a lot better because WhatsApp Web just got an upgrade.
The update comes from the server side, you will not need to do anything apart from opening your web browser (where the WhatsApp Web tab will already be pinned).
Users now have the power to manage their own account profiles, from the web, making it easier to:
- Change your profile photo
- Change your status
The overflow settings for conversations, now comes with a few new options and will let you:
- Delete and archive one-on-one chats
- Archive, mute and even exit group chats
There are now keyboard shortcuts (just when you thought things couldn’t get any better) appearing from time-to-time, for the overflow menu in the conversations list as well.
All-in-all, it is a big update, one that needs no fiddling around from the user’s end. Still then, WhatsApp sure has a long way to go from being a messenger as complete as Facebook’s Messenger platform. Things however are obvious now that Facebook owns WhatsApp.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000