17:24 08th Jul, 2015
Lenovo Sells 47,440 Units Of K3 Note In Just 5.2 Seconds
The K3 Note's first flash sale seems to have broken the records of Lenovo A6000, A6000 Plus and A7000.
Lenovo K3 Note has reportedly performed very well in its first flash sale on July 8 at 3 PM on Flipkart.
The 5.5 inch Phablet launched on June 25 seems to have broken the records set by the company's very own A6000, A6000 Plus and A7000 by having 47,440 handsets sold out in just 5.2 seconds.
The company soon after the sale tweeted that the first K3 Note sale was a killer and also that the registrations for next week's SALE would be open from 6 PM onwards on Flipkart on July 8.
It is worth noting here that the company had announced before the sale that over half a million users have shown interest in the K3 Note by registering on the e-commerce site.
Speaking about the technical specs, the K3 Note is an affordable 4G capable Phablet flaunting a 1080p display while it comes powered by a 1.7 GHz MediaTek octa-core 64-bit processor paired with 2 GB of RAM.
The phablet also features a 16 GB internal memory, microSD card, 13 MP rear camera and 5 MP front camera along with Dolby Atmos Sound technology and a 3,000 mAh battery.
Connectivity options include dual-SIM card slots, 4G support on both SIMs, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and GPS. On the software front, the phablet runs on Android Lollipop out-of-the-box.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000