17:56 07th Jul, 2015
Panasonic Launches Eluga Z Smartphone At Rs 13,490
The new smartphone by Panasonic is a little pricey when compared to other handsets.
Panasonic has launched its latest smartphone in the Eluga series dubbed the Eluga Z at a price of Rs 13,490.
The smartphone comes with a metal frame and a 5 inch AMOLED display screen while powered by a 1.4 GHz True Octa-core processor.
The Eluga Z runs on Android 4.4 KitKat and comes with 2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal memory which can expanded up to 32 GB via microSD card, 13 MP rear camera and 5 MP front facing camera.
The dual SIM smartphone comes with connectivity options like 3G, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG along with a 2,050 mAh battery which seems to be not so impressive considering the price of the smartphone.
The smartphone is also said to be having the option for single-hand usage, stylish FitHome interface, gesture based functions like Double Tap to Lock/Unlock, Smart Swipe functionality and has support for 21 regional languages.
Additionally, the Panasonic Eluga Z comes in Champagne Gold, Ivory White and Midnight Blue colours and also comes with a free Leather Flip Cover, a Transparent Protective Case and a Protective Screen Guard.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000