11:34 03rd Jul, 2015
Xolo Announces Black Smartphone To Be Launched On July 10
The new smartphone comes with dual rear cameras quite similar to that of the Huawei Honor 6 Plus.
Xolo has finally announced that it's much talked-about smartphone dubbed 'Black' is all set to be launched on July 10.
Though the price of the new smartphone which is supposedly the first smartphone by Xolo in its new sub-brand of the same time (Black), it seems that the device is expected to be priced under Rs 15,000.
It is also worth noting that the new smartphone which will run on HIVE UI 1.5 based on Androind 5.0 Lollipop along with 4G LTE support.
Also, the Indian mobile maker has partnered with Flipkart to sell the smartphone exclusively and the exact details about the specifications and the price are also said to be announced on July 10 during the launch.
However, speaking about what has been known as of now, the Black smartphone comes with dual rear camera setup similar to that of the Huawei Honor 6 Plus smartphone.
It is also expected that smartphone might be coming with both sides made of glass and not plastic along with splash proof capabilities.
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets