11:15 04th Aug, 2014
Apple Completes Beats' Acquisition
Now Beats headsets will be availabe on Apple website
While the news of Apple acquiring headphone-maker Beats was already out, an official confirmation has come from the company that it has completed the process. A couple of days ago, Apple put up a ‘Welcome to the family’ banner in its blog post.
"Music has always held a special place in our hearts, and we’re thrilled to join forces with a group of people who love it as much as we do," Apple wrote. From now on one can buy the Beats headphones on the Apple website.
After the completion of the deal Apple wrote: “Today we are excited to officially welcome Beats Music and Beats Electronics to the Apple family. Music has always held a special place in our hearts, and we’re thrilled to join forces with a group of people who love it as much as we do. Beats cofounders Jimmy Iovine and Dr. Dre have created beautiful products that have helped millions of people deepen their connection to music. We’re delighted to be working with the team to elevate that experience even further.”
On a whole, it has been a $3 billion acquisition that goes beyond the headsets as Apple gets the company’s streaming music service and Beats music that will help Apple launch its own streaming music service and will also bolster its iTunes inventory.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000