Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
16:30 13th Mar, 2014
Flipkart Gearing Up To Launch The Moto X In India
The ecommerce website promises special offers on the launch day.
Last year's hottest Android phone is finally ready for the India launch. Popular e-store Flipkart has just tweeted that it will start selling Motorola's smartphone "soon" with some launch day offers. Considering the response it received for the Moto G, Flipkart's move doesn't come as a surprise. It seems that the ecommerce website has managed to secure exclusive rights to distribute the Moto X.
Replying to queries, the retailer has mentioned that the handset will run Android KitKat out-of-the-box. It will be available in Black, white, royal blue, cherry, and turquoise. There will be two variants with wooden back — walnut and teak. However, Indian buyers won't get to customise their phone using the Moto Maker. Click here, for more details.
What Flipkart didn't reveal is the device's price tag. We're guessing it to be around Rs 30,000.
The Moto X features a 4.7” AMOLED screen with pixel dimensions of 720x1280. Inside is a dual-core Snapdragon S4 Pro chipset, which consists of 1.7 GHz dual-core processor and Adreno 320 GPU. The phone packs in a 10 megapixel autofocus camera. Other features include 2 GB of RAM, 16/32 GB of storage, 2 mp front-facing camera, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, A-GPS, NFC, and 2200 mAh battery.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000