20:18 19th Feb, 2014
Gionee Unveils The Anorexic Elife S5.5 Smartphone
Triggers inferiority complex in the competing handsets.
After the M2 and the Gpad G4, Gionee has announced the Elife S5.5. Touted as the world’s slimmest smartphone at 5.5 mm, the phone also flaunts some impressive hardware.
The phone runs the android-based customised Amigo OS, which reminds us of Xiaomi’s MIUI. The phone is powered by a 1.7 GHz quad-core processor. 2 GB of RAM ensures that applications open swiftly, while 13 megapixel camera unit on the back delivers quality imaging. Packed into the thin waistline is a large 5 inch screen that draws power from a 2,300 mAh battery.
The Gionee Elife S5.5 will be arriving in June on LTE in China and the company expects a global release in 40 countries soon.
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets