Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
09:20 06th Dec, 2013
Karbonn Launches Its First Full-HD Smartphone - Titanium X
The 5" smartphone will take on the Micromax Canvas Turbo.
As we reported earlier, Karbonn is challenging the Micromax Canvas Turbo with its latest flagship, Titanium X. This 5-incher features a full-HD IPS screen. The Titanium X is powered by a 1.5 GHz quad-core processor coupled with 1 GB RAM. The dual-SIM handset runs Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) out-of-the-box. Similar to the Canvas Turbo, Karbonn's offering flaunts a 13 megapixel camera with dual-LED flash. Apart from that, you get 16 GB internal storage, microSD card slot, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, A-GPS, 2300 mAh battery.
Priced at Rs 18,500, the Titanium X also goes head-on with its Micromax counterpart in terms of pricing. Based on our readers' comments, both companies seem to have poor (or nearly non-existant) after-sales service. So do take that point into consideration before taking a plunge.
- 5-inch IPS screen with 1920x1080 pixels, OGS (One Glass Solution).
- Quad-core processor clocked at 1.5 GHz (probably manufactured by MediaTek).
- 13 Megapixel camera with dual-LED flash.
- 5 MP front-facing camera.
- 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and A-GPS.
- Dual-SIM functionality, Supports 3G.
- 2300 mAh battery.
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean).
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000