Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
08:37 12th Nov, 2013
Karbonn To Challenge Micromax's Canvas Turbo With Its Titanium X
The Android 4.2 smartphone boasts of a 5" full-HD screen and 13 megapixel camera.
Karbonn, the second biggest domestic smartphone maker, is set to compete with Micromax's Canvas Turbo with its Titanium X. The new phone, which has been listed on Karbonn's website sports a 5-inch full-HD display. Going by the teaser, the Titanium X is powered by a quad-core processor, probably manufactured by from MediaTek. For photography, there's a 13 megapixel camera with dual-LED flash. There's no word on its RAM, but we assume it would be 1 GB. Apart from that, you get a standard set of features such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, A-GPS, and NFC. The phone is 3G enabled, but the company hasn't confirmed dual-SIM support. In the software department, you get Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean).
As far as the specs are concerned, the Titanium X goes toe-to-toe with the Canvas Turbo. However, the pricing will play a crucial part in its success. The official launch is expected in a week or two, and we're quite sure, the phone will not exceed the Rs 20,000 price tag.
- 5-inch IPS screen with 1920x1080 pixels.
- Quad-core processor clocked at 1.5 GHz (probably manufactured by MediaTek).
- 13 megapixel camera with dual-LED flash.
- 5 MP front-facing camera.
- 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, A-GPS, NFC.
- 2300 mAh battery.
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean).
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000