19:04 02nd Jan, 2012
PlayBook Sold Out, Offer Extended By A Week
50% price cut finds many takers across India.
After cutting prices for its Blackberry PlayBook tablet for a limited period, RIM has announced that the device has been sold out across India. However, the huge sales surge has ensured that the four-day festive offer has been extended by a week. Around 12,000 tablets have been sold in four days alone, as RIM offered the 16 GB version at Rs 13,500, 32 GB version at Rs 16,000, and 64 GB version at Rs 24,500.
"We are pleased to see the excitement and overwhelming response to our limited festive season offer on BlackBerry PlayBook. I believe that the 16 GB and 32 GB version of the PlayBook is completely sold out in the retail channels", Research In Motion Managing Director India, Sunil Dutt said.
The 7" tablet is originally priced at Rs 28,000, Rs 33,000, and Rs 38,000 for the 16, 32, and 64 GB variants.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000